Who would not like to regain their skin of their youth? Often what holds many patients back from pursuing facial rejuvenation is the fear and risk associated with invasive procedures such as surgery or laser therapy, or the thought of injecting a foreign substance or toxin into their body.
For those who are seeking a more natural approach to anti-ageing procedures, Alocuro PRO-PRP therapy is the ultimate biological skin rejuvenation treatment. The Alocuro PRO-PRP technology provides a unique system for superior platelet extraction efficiency so that maximum growth factors can be introduced in the exact location where you want your skin to repair and rejuvenate itself.
Alocuro PRO-PRP for facial rejuvenation :
- can only be provided by medical practitioners or aesthetically trained registered nurses working with a Doctor
- is a safe, effective and non-surgical treatment that stimulates the body's natural healing process
- maximises extraction of a high concentration of the patient's own platelets and growth factors essential for tissue regeneration and accelerated healing
- is a proven treatment to repair and rejuvenate your skin at the cellular level
- is innovative, patented technology to Promote accelerated rejuvenation to help reverse the signs of ageing and minimize wrinkles, scarring, and thin skin
- uses the patient's own cells to refresh the complexion and provide overall improvement in the elasticity, colour and quality of the skin
As the procedure uses the patient's own blood, metaphorically it has been referred to as the "Vampire Facelift" or Dracula therapy. However the type of 'vampire facelift or facial' made famous by Kim Kardashian and supermodel Bar Rafaeli is quite different to the technique performed for Alocuro PRO-PRP therapy. The Alocuro protocol is far less invasive, and patients do not have a 'bloody' face at the conclusion of the procedure. Many celebrities, including Angelina Jolie, have been reported to use PRP injections to maintain a youthful complexion.
Alocuro is a medical and dental practitioner only range of PRP medical devices in accordance with TGA regulation of PRP.
Medical Practitioners who use Alocuro PRO-PRP devices have completed training in the specific PRP protocol. Procedures will be provided under stringent aseptic and QA guidelines to provide a safe medical procedure with very minimal risk of complications and a higher chance that the PRP will be of benefit to their patients in managing their clinical problem. Alocuro PRP kits are listed on the ARTG register.
In accordance with TGA regulations, all PRP procedures including PRP used for skin rejuvenation and hair rejuvenation, require a medical practitioner (GP or Specialist) or a dental practitioner (Dentist) to be involved. The medical or dental practitioner is responsible for patient care - before, during and after the procedure. Patients are encouraged to seek a medical or dental practitioner led PRP practice (all Alocuro practices) as these are the only PRP practices that fulfil the TGA regulations.